Wednesday, 27 August 2008

BULLETS WHIZ ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST OF MY MIND

I haven't been near a computer as of late. Here are some photos from the last few days of skateboarding, etc. Missioned about the city looking for spots. Went to the Beach one day. The seagulls are pretty brazen. Drank beers while the police took evidence photos of a stabbing on the sidewalk below. It was all taped off. I saw a 5 foot long puddle of blood. Gnarly.

We now return to my sleep deprived broadcast.

Fresh vanilla kicks
DSC01898

PRAISE LEWIS
DSC01979

new setup, with shitty griptape
DSC01980

I got a good warmup spot for you.
DSC01982

Deep in the heart of the Vortex.
DSC01939

Hall of Meat:
DSC02006

Cruise Rules Everything Around Me
DSC01895

Pacewon & Mr. Green - Who I Am
Pacewon & Mr. Green - Children Sing

Pacewon has a new album out with some dude named Mr. Green. It's alright, I prefer the slightly grimier shit from days of yore though.

This shit is untouchable.
Pacewon - You
Pacewon - I Declare War